Coaching - Level 1
School of Coaching
This 14-day course spread over 7 months (2 days per month)
is designed for people wanting to become corporate coaches
but the basic principles and techniques acquired during
the course apply also to Life Coaching.
The course is relatively short so it is essential that
participants have knowledge of company life and have
engaged in personal development or work that facilitates
school only takes in 12 trainees per class which
guarantees a combination of rigor and flexibility in its
running. The programme includes:
- Filmed coaching sessions with individual feedback.
- Certification which includes a real case study and a
2 day validation process.
- Ready to use one page documents that serve as the "A
to Z" of coaching.
- An approach to learning that is fun and reflects what
the end of the course, most trainees will have:
- Begun coaching professionally.
- Formed a network of coaches that will be a future
source of support and business.
- Gained clarity about themselves as coaches and about
- Identified areas for further personal and professional
here to assess your current coaching skills
using the LKB assessment criteria grid.
the programme here. Note: This programme is conducted in
Lynne Burney facilitates and teaches on all of the
Guest presenters are sometimes invited for