School of Team Coaching
This training course targets consultants, coaches and
trainers wishing to acquire skills for creating and
facilitating team workshops and for the most mature teams,
skills for coaching them.
As the course is relatively short (8 days over 4 months),
people applying for the course need a good working
knowledge of life in a company team and to have acquired
the basic skills of a coach.
trainers : Lynne Burney & Corinne Devery, for 12
participants guarantee individual attention, personal
feedback and plenty of practice time.
"Your trainers take the subject seriously but not
Participants learn to:
- Be strict and concise in delivering instructions.
- Be open and flexible in their facilitation of team
"First class - Team 2003 - Paris"
the end of the course most participants will have:
- Acquired an "A to Z" of how to build team workshops.
- Developed a conscious and applicable choice between
structure and flexibility in their facilitation style
- Experienced life in a remote team.
- Formed a professional network of experienced
"Team 2010 - Paris"
Download the program Here
This program is bilingual (French and English).